Color: Neon Green
FeaturesNew from $31.49 (1 offers)
- DOG HARNESS FOR LARGE DOGS NO PULL: This dog vest harness is made of premium nylon that makes the harness durable and wear-resistant. The soft mesh fabric makes the dog harness breathable and comfortable, making it perfect for summer wear. The L size of ThinkPet no pull harness is 19-30 inches at chest girth and 15-23 inches at neck girth, suitable for large dogs. ▲ Please measure your dog before purchasing in order to choose the appropriate harness size.
- NO PULL DOG HARNESS DESIGN: This dog harness features a no pull design, and for dogs with a habit of rushing forward, the front D-ring can correct pulling behavior. Buckle the leash on the front D-ring, and when the dog is rushing fiercely, pulling the leash can make it turn in your direction, gradually changing the habit of rushing forward. The D-ring on the back can also be buckled with the leash, perfect for daily walks, running, training, travel, and mountain climbing.
- DOG HARNESS WITH HANDLE: This dog vest harness comes with a wide handle on the back, which allows you to control the dog closely in emergency situations, such as when the dog is trying to pounce on someone, chasing other animals, or crossing the road. The flexible strap of our dog harness can prevent the dog from choking when pulled by humans, making the force evenly distributed.
- REFLECTIVE DOG HARNESS: The Thinkpet dog harness no pull is designed with high brightness reflective lines. All edges and sliding straps have reflective lines that provide good visibility at night or in the dark place, thereby improving safety.
- ADJUSTABLE DOG HARNESS: Firstly, place the neck part of the dog harness over the dog’s head. Then use two quick release buckles to buckle up the chest part, making it easy and convenient to put on and off. Finally, adjust the 4 adjustable sliding straps on the neck and chest to adjust the appropriate tightness, providing your pet with a suitable fit without worrying about falling off or choking. ▲ Please ensure there is space for two fingers between the harness and the pet’s body.