Price: $122.00 – save $21.99 (15%)!
Color: 255 Food Intolerance Test
FeaturesNew from $122.00 (2 offers)
- Are you looking to better your pet’s health? Is your pet constantly scratching, biting its paws, or experiencing an upset stomach? To alleviate their discomforts, you must get to the root of the problem and adjust their diet or environment. The 5Strands Pet Standard Package determines the key intolerances your CAT or DOG may be having to 355 of the most common pet food ingredients & environmental items.
- 5Strands scans your pet’s hair sample (10-15 strands) using bioresonance technology to provide an extensive, easy-to-understand report. You can expect to receive your pet’s test results within 7-10 days after the hair sample arrives to 5Strands processing center. For you to see any improvement in your pet, this test requires 100% interaction.
- The Food Intolerance Test includes 250+ items: proteins, grains, vegetables, fruits, fats, seafood, additives & preservatives. The Environmental Intolerance Test includes 100+ items: fabrics, cleaning supplies, grasses, trees, mold, other animals’ dander, & chemicals. The severity of response upon exposure to each item is measured and provided in an instant 60-90 day elimination guideline.
- Your pet does not have to have ever consumed or encountered any of these items (both food & environmental) to register a response. This is the job of 5Strands. Intolerances can manifest from the body lacking the digestive enzymes or the overconsumption/overexposure of an item.
- After the elimination period, you can then re-introduce items one at a time, in small quantities, to see if the symptoms return. IgE (Immunoglobulin E) allergies, which are caused by the body’s immune system, are NOT tested by 5Strands. These reactions occur within minutes of ingestion or exposure and are diagnosed through a blood test or skin prick test provided by veterinarians.